- Business Name: Falkland PETRO CANADA
- Owner Company: 0889502 B.C. LTD
- Property Address: 5668 HIGHWAY 97 FALKLAND V0E 1W1
- Land Size: 0.413 Acres
- Building Area: 2,109 Square Feet
- Pump: 4 Pay At The Pump EVM Dispensers / 2 Islands under Canopy
- Tanks: Brand new double wall fibre glass underground tank installed in 2019
- Open Hours: 6 am to 11 pm Everyday
- 2011 $11,000 Store Flooring
- 2012 $420,000 Replaced Dispensers & Pipelines, Upgraded Canopy, and Veeder Root
- $7,000 Air-Conditioning System
- 2014 $13,000 Upgraded Electrical Wirings
- 2016 $9,700 Replaced Price LED on Street Signage
- 2017 $58,500 Replaced the whole roof
- 2019 $310,500 Renovated 100% the whole store
- $435,000 Installed a brand new Under Ground Storage Tank (Double Wall Fibre Glass)
- Total Amount Invested for Renovation & Upgrades: $1,264,700
- Annual Revenue (2018)
- FUEL $3,498,505.36 (2,687,261 Litre)
- GROCERY $644,562.66
- TOBACCO $510,109.70
- LOTTERY $219,920.76
- REBATE $66,653.61 (PETRO+ATM+etc.)
- Total Revenue (2018) $4,939,752.09
- Annual Net Income $347,000 (Approx. Normailzed)
- Property Taxes $11,571
- Staff Wages: $120,000 Approx.
- Convenience Store
- EMV Dispensers
- Equipment & Chettels
- Gas Bar
- Inventory Not Included
- Manager Suite
Fully Renovated PETRO CANADA Gas Station & Living Quarter Between Kamloops and Vernon
Great Location! Fully Renovated Facilities! No Other Gas Station Within 50 km Radius! Great Weather!
Well situated on Highway 97 interior BC just 44 km from Beautiful Vernon towards Kamloops. This is the only gas station from the junction of Hwy 1 and 97 just outside Kamloops to Vernon on Highway 97 which means no competition. Fully renovated with more than $1,200,000 investment since 2011 (Please see the list of renovation and upgrades below). On 0.413 acre lot right on busy highway 97, it comes with a beautifully renovated convenience store, 4 modern Pay-At-The-Pumps (EMV), towering Petro Canada canopy, Propane outlet and a renovated 1 bedroom manager’s living space. The last year’s (2019) revenue was $4,939,752 (Gas 2,687,505 Litre) with the normalized net income of $347,000 (Last 4 years average). The Petro Canada contract will be expired in 2042. Plenty of contract periods remaining!
Call today for more information today!
List of Renovation & Upgrades
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/QRzRwFdJq12xxTGbA
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download the “Confidentiality Agreement”.
Then please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.