- Date added: 19/04/19
- Area size: 5606 sq ft
- Lot size: 8250 sq ft
- Type: Grocery Store
- Status: Active
- Year built: 1960
- Type of Sale: Asset Sale
- Name of Business: Consort AG Foods Address: 4919 50 Street, Consort, Alberta, Canada, T0C 1B0
- Location: On the main street (50th St) in Consort, Alberta (222 km East of Red Deer and 300 km Southeast of Edmonton)
- Legal Description: Lots 22, 23 & 24 Block 6 Plan 387AJ
- Lot Size: 8,250 SF (75’ x 110’)
- Building Area: 5,606 SF (68% Site Coverage)
- Building Value: $428,000 (Appraised in 2016)
- Zoning: C1 – Central Commercial District
- Building Structure: Concrete Block on Concrete Foundation, Stucco & Aluminum Siding Exterior Wall, Tar & Gravel Roof with Corrugated Metal Sloping
- Built in: 1937 & Addition Built in 1957 & 1966
- Remaining Economic Life: 25~30 Years
- Current Employment: 5 Full-time & 2 Part-time
- Major Suppliers: AG
- Operation Hours: Mon-Sat 9am to 8pm & Sun 12pm to 6pm
- Business Inception: Since 1960’s
- Inventory (Stock): $170,000 ~ $180,000 (Not Included In Sale Price)
- Annual Revenue Approx. $2.2M (Based on FS ended June 30, 2018)
- Normalized Net Income Over $240,000 (Based on FS ended June 30, 2018)
- Population of 722 (2012 Municipal Census) with over 1,000 Including Nearby Trading Area
- The primary industries are agriculture, farming, ranching and oil production.
Profitable & Stable Grocery Store in Alberta
Asking PriceFeatured Listing $ 1 190 000
Great Location! Long-time Steady Revenue Stream! Rock Solid Profitable Cash-Flow! Turn-key Operation!
Consort AG Foods has been serving a village of Consort, AB and nearby area since 1960’s. It’s been the major grocery shopping super market loved and nurtured by the villagers over decades and has been providing essential daily groceries such as breads, milks, drinks, meats and fresh produces etc. The current owner has operated in a turn-key management system so a new owner operator doesn’t need to re-invent the wheels. Since it’s located in a farm area, the revenue or sales doesn’t fluctuate like the oil and mining area. The gross revenue is very steady for a long time and you can see the normalized net income of approx. $240K per year from CRA reported financial statement with moderate working hours as a general manager. So anybody who’s looking for an opportunity to run own business that doesn’t require heavy skills or many hours should definitely be checking out this business before it’s taken! Contact listing realtor for more information today!
Please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information asap before this rare opportunity is gone!
The Village of Consort
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / email@example.com asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.