- Business Name: Penholder Liquor Store & Tavern bar
- Owner Company: 2048438 ALBERTA LTD. & 2048440 ALBERTA LTD.
- Property Address: 1233 Edmonton Trail, Penhold, Alberta, T0M 1R0
- Legal Description: LOT A, PLAN 1637KS
- Zoning: C2 – Highway Commercial
- Land Size: 0.56 Acres or 24,394 Square Feet
- Building: 7,061 Square Feet (Excluding basement area)
- Building Renovation: The whole building was substantially renovated in 2013 (The previous and current owners had together spent in the order of $1,000,000 in renovations of which $750,000 was paid to the previous owner from a fire insurance claim.)
- Building Effective age: 55 Years Old
- Remaining Economic Life: 35 years
- 1st Floor: Tavern/Bar: 120 Seating Capacity plus 40 Seat Patio, 3,054 SF, Newly Renovated, 7 VLTs & ATM, Walk-in Cooler, 2 Billiards Tables (Assignment), Darts Play Area
Liquor Store: Separate Entry, 1,200 SF, Large Walk-in Cooler
Restaurant: Separate Entry, 780 SF, 25 Seating Capacity, Full Commercial Kitchen, Newly Renovated
- 2nd Floor: Manager’s Suite (3 Bedroom, 2,027 Square Feet)
- Basement: Utilities/Storage Space, 2,027 Square Feet
- Parking: All of the parking area has been recently repaved and there are more usable compacted gravel parking area not included in the subject property lot line
- Open Hours:
- Tavern/Bar – Sun to Thu 11 am to 12 am / Fri & Sat 11 am to 2 am
- Liquor Store – Sun to Thu 10 am to 11 pm / Fri & Sat 10 am to 12 am
- Reason for Selling: Relocating to look after parents
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Building, Equipment and Goodwill
- Sale Price Excludes: All Inventory (Approx. $250,000, Buyer to pay at Seller’s cost at closing)
- Transaction Type: Asset Sale
- Appraisal Value: $2,310,000 (Going Concern)
- Ample Parking
- Equipment & Chettels
- Inventory Not Included
- Manager's Residence
- Owner's Residence
Very Profitable & Well Managed Liquor Store & Tavern/Pub near Red Deer
SOLID, STABLE & PROFITABLE
Over $430,000 Annual Net Income After All Wages
Plus Spacious Manager’s Residence Upstairs
Perfect for Live/Work Operator or for the Absentee Owner!
Penhold is a small town located 10 km south of Red Deer and 120 km north of Calgary International Airport. It is considered as a bed town of Red Deer which is consist of very nice residential area with a limited commercial district. Penholder Liquor Store and Tavern Bar is the only tavern and liquor store in town and enjoys very stable business volume throughout the years and needless to mention that it is very profitable. The current owner enjoys running the business very much but because of his family matter, he needs to relocate to Vancouver to look after his parents. The building and the property has been substantially renovated in recent years and maintained with high standard and the business was well managed with very high reputation. If you like the pub/liquor store business, this well priced business opportunity is something you don’t want to miss so please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information asap before this rarely available opportunity is gone!
Town of PENHOLD
Penhold is a town in Central Alberta, Canada. Penhold is surrounded by the county of Red Deer No. 23, 16 km (9.9 mi) south of Red Deer at the junction of Highway 2A and Highway 42. It is located 128 kilometres (80 mi) north of Calgary, along the Red Deer River making Penhold an attractive bedroom community for Red Deer.
The population of Penhold was 3,277 persons in 2016, which is up by 25% from the population of 2,615 persons reported in 2012, as shown in the chart below. This equates to an average annual population growth of 6.25% during the past four years, or about 160 persons per year. The town’s population was noted to continue to grow strong between 2014 and 2015 despite the lower oil prices that began in January 2015 and continued into 2016 that slowed Alberta’s economy.
Attractions in Penhold include a museum, a recreation centre with an indoor arena, baseball diamonds, library, a splash park, and an outdoor ice rink. New facilities including a campground, skate park, three ball diamonds, a football pitch (soccer field) and other facilities are in construction.
Penhold is home to two elementary schools, and one High-school. Penhold residents have the ability to keep their children in Penhold from K-12.
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / email@example.com or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / firstname.lastname@example.org asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below for the brochure to download and please sign and forward the last page (NDA) back to us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. for financial statements.