- Name of Business: Chum’s Restaurant
- Address: 1108 Trans Canada Hwy, Cache Creek, BC, Canada, V0K 1H0
- Legal Description: PL KAP44198 LT 2 DL 104 LD 25. GROUP 2. (PID: 016-827-571)
- Facility: 100 Seat Capacity Family Restaurant in 2 dining area, very spacious kitchen and well-maintained equipment, great condition building, ample parking, great location with easy access from highway
- Parking Stalls: over 30+
- Open Hours: 7:30 am to 2 pm everyday
- Lot Size: 19,602 SF (0.45 Acre) with a huge frontage
- Building Area: Approx. 4,126 SF
- Year Built: 1969
- Zoning: C-1 (Commercial District)
- Assessment: $322,300 (2017)
- Restaurant since: Not known (Long time) but Current owner since March 2017
- Reason for Selling: Retirement and partnership issue
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Building, Equipment and Goodwill
- Sale Price Excludes: All Inventory (Buyer to pay at Seller’s cost at closing)
- Transaction Type: Asset or Share Sale
- Brochure Download Link: Brochure – Chum’s Restaurant
- Ample Parking
- Equipment & Chettels
- Inventory Not Included
Restaurant Business Opportunity Incl. Land/Building/Equipement (Great Condition)
Location, location and location!
Has anyone heard it before? Yes, the most important element in real estate and business is the LOCATION. Chum’s Restaurant is located in the best corner (Right at the junction of Hwy No. 1 and Hwy 97) in the well-known town of Cache Creek (Only 3.5 hours from the lower mainland Vancouver) It comes with well maintained building, large lot with ample parking, easy access, beautiful and spacious kitchen and well maintained kitchen equipment (Some are brand-new, owners invested over $40,000 in 2017), 100 person seating capacity dining halls divided into 2 sections for separate functions, 20 person seating capacity patio area. They are currently serving only breakfast and lunch only (Open hours: 7:30 am to 2 pm) and rooms to expand for the dinner dining opportunity for the growth of business. Please take your time to drive by and dine as customer to truly appreciate this rare and affordable business opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information asap before this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is gone!
Absolutely No Direct Contact To Sellers, Employees, Staffs
Financial statements available to qualified buyers so please fill out, sign and forward
the “Confidentiality Agreement” (last page of this brochure) to info@JohnYun.ca asap
and contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below for “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by fax 888-683-6554.