- Name of Business: Chum’s Restaurant
- Address: 1108 Trans Canada Hwy, Cache Creek, BC, Canada, V0K 1H0
- Legal Description: PL KAP44198 LT 2 DL 104 LD 25. GROUP 2. (PID: 016-827-571)
- Facility: 100 Seat Capacity Family Restaurant in 2 dining area, very spacious kitchen and well-maintained equipment, great condition building, ample parking, great location with easy access from highway
- Parking Stalls: over 30+
- Open Hours: 7:30 am to 2 pm everyday
- Lot Size: 19,602 SF (0.45 Acre) with a huge frontage
- Building Area: Approx. 4,126 SF
- Year Built: 1969
- Zoning: C-1 (Commercial District)
- Assessment: $322,300 (2017)
- Restaurant since: Not known (Long time) but Current owner since March 2017
- Reason for Selling: Retirement and partnership issue
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Building, Equipment and Goodwill
- Sale Price Excludes: All Inventory (Buyer to pay at Seller’s cost at closing)
- Transaction Type: Asset or Share Sale
- Annual Sales: $315,000 (Net sale, BF & Lunch business only, May 2017 to April 2018)
- Equipment & Chettels
- Inventory Not Included
Restaurant Business Opportunity (Business Only) (Great Condition)
Location, location and location!
Has anyone heard it before? Yes, the most important element in real estate and business is the LOCATION. Chum’s Restaurant is located in the best corner (Right at the junction of Hwy No. 1 and Hwy 97) in the well-known town of Cache Creek (Only 3.5 hours from the lower mainland Vancouver) It comes with well maintained building, large lot with ample parking, easy access, beautiful and spacious kitchen and well maintained kitchen equipment (Some are brand-new, owners invested over $40,000 in 2017), 100 person seating capacity dining halls divided into 2 sections for separate functions, 20 person seating capacity patio area. For a long time, they had served only breakfast and lunch with open hours: 7:30 am to 2 pm but they just started serving dinner as well (Currently open till 7 pm) and still ample room to expand the business volume. Please take your time to drive by and dine as customer to truly appreciate this rare and affordable business opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Seller’s retiring and motivated! Pls note: Land & Building also for sale with business. See also MLS# C8022882 Contact listing realtor for a private viewing.
Absolutely No Direct Contact To Sellers, Employees, Staffs
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below for “Confidentiality Agreement”.
Please sign and forward it back to us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 604.608.3424.