- Business Name: Merville Esso General & Liquor Store
- Owner Company: 590155 BC LTD.
- Property Address: 6635 N Island Hwy, Merville, BC, V0R 2M0
- Zoning: C – 1
- Land Size: 0.493 Acre or 21,475 Square Foot
- Building Area: 2,238 Square Foot
- Asking Price: $399,000 (Business Only, Land and building not included)
- Price includes: Gas Station & Store Equipment, Goodwill
- Right to apply for a RAS license to continue the liquor store business
- Right to negotiate and collect the rent from:
Post office (Inside the store) – Currently $400 + tax per month
Vet Clinic (Separate building) – Currently $1,100 incl. tax per month
Restaurant (separate building) – Closed due to Covid-19 but the rent would be $1,400 + tax per month
- Right to negotiate and contract with petroleum suppliers and get paid a forgivable loan (approx. over $250,000)
- Right to receive a fuel rebate from a petroleum supplier (approx.$3,000 per month based on annual fuel sales of 2,500,000 liters)
- Inventory: Not included in the sale price (approx. $50,000)
- Lease: Basic Rent $10,000 per month
- Current lease expiry: July 31, 2024
- Renewal option available upon landlord’s approval
- Property tax (approx. $10,000 in 2019), Property insurance and all building and property maintenance cost to be paid by the tenant
- Net basic rent after rents collected from other tenants and fuel rebates would be approx. $4,000 per month
- Note: The gas station equipment needs to be re-certified and some parts need to be replaced for the operation (approx. cost $2,000)
- The sale is based on “as is where is” condition of the property and the buildings.
- Ample Parking
- Convenience Store
- Equipment & Chettels
- Hi Octane Gas
- Inventory Not Included
Merville Gas Station & Conv. & Liquor Store
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / email@example.com asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.