- Name of Business: Groundbirch ESSO
- Address: 8445 271 Rd. Groundbirch, BC, V0C 1T0
- Legal Description: PARCEL B, PLAN B4262, PART NE1/4, SECTION 19, TOWNSHIP 78, RANGE 19, MERIDIAN W6, PEACE RIVER LAND DISTRICT, EXCEPT PLAN H819, (K16804) OF PCL A (PLAN B4262) (PID: 014-555-026)
- Facility: 2 Dispenser Gas Bar with 4 Pumps, 61,000 Litre Above Ground Tanks, Propane, Liquor Store (RAS), Convenience Store (1,500 SF), 5 Bedroom Detached House (2,400 SF) on 2 Acre Lot
- Selling: Gas (Regular/Diesel/Propane), Convenience Goods, Cigarettes, Lotto, Liquor Products, Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Parking Stalls: over 20+
- Open Hours: 8 am to 9 pm (Mar~Oct) / 9 am to 8 pm (Nov~Feb)
- Lot Size: 87,120 SF (2.0 Acre)
- Building Area: Approx. 4,126 SF
- Year Built: Property in 1960, House in 1995
- Zoning: C-4 (Rural Commercial)
- Assessment: $453,600 (2019)
- Property Taxes: $3206.81 (2019)
- Environmental: ESA II was done in 2007 with a positive result
- Fuel Tank: 61,000 Litre (Reg 46,000 / Diesel 15,000) Above Ground Tank (2006)
- Dispenser/Pumps: 2 Dispensers were installed in June 2011
- Propane Dispenser: Installed and managed by Bluewave Energy
- Heating: Fueled by Propane, Furnace approx. 12 years old. One propane tank owned by the owner and the other one is leased ($200 per year)
- Water: Shared Well, A newer pump owned by owner, Supplies free water to community hall, otherwise selling at $1 per 100 gallon, Water tested 4 times a year
- Sewer: Shared Lagoon (Store, Main Residence & 2nd Residence)
- Exterior & Roof: Vinyl Siding & Metal Shingle Roof
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Buildings, Equipment and Goodwill
- Sale Price Excludes: All Inventory (Buyer to pay at Seller’s cost at closing)
- Transaction Type: Asset or Share Sale
- Ample Parking
- Convenience Store
- Equipment & Chettels
- Gas Bar
- Inventory Not Included
- Manager's Residence
Gas Bar+Liquor/Convenience Store+5 Bedroom House
This Gas bar is located in the best spot (Right in between Dawson Creek & Chetwynd on Hwy 97) with NO other competing Gas Station/Liquor/Convenience Store within a radius of 50 km which means that you have your territory for your business.
It even comes with 5 bedroom detached house so you and your family can reside and work or for your manager couple or employees.
There’s an Above Ground Tank set up so you don’t really have to be concerned about property contamination in the future.
The business operation is really simple that you only need one staff to work at any given time which means very low wage expenses or staffing headaches.
Currently the open hours are 8am to 9 pm (Mar to Oct) and 9 am to 8pm (Nov to Feb).
They re-branded to ESSO at then end of 2018 and offered $80,000 to upgrade their facilities but the current owner didn’t use it yet so you can use it to upgrade the gas and store equipment at your own discretion which is another super bonus.
Dawson Creek and the area economy was slow during 2016 and part of 2017 but has bounced back and is very busy now and promising for the upcoming future. This is truly a rarely found CASH COW business opportunity with super easy operation.
Please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 & David Seo 306-730-9871 for more information asap before this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is gone!
Absolutely No Direct Contact To Sellers, Employees, Staffs
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / email@example.com asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.