- Business Name: COMOX PETRO CANADA
- Owner Company: 1091969 BC Ltd.
- Property Address: 1720 Anderton Rd, Comox, BC V9M 4B1
- Legal Description: LOT B DISTRICT LOT 239 COMOX DISTRICT PLAN VIP76973
- P.I.D: 025-934-317
- Zoning: C – 1
- Land Size: 43,124 Square Feet
- Building Area: 2,216 Square Feet (Gas Bar Canopy 1,944 SF)
- Built in: 2002
- Pump: 3 Pay At The Pump EVM Dispensers/Islands under 14 ft high Canopy
- Tanks: 3 Double wall Fibre-glass Underground Tanks Installed, 1 x 50,000 Gallon Regular Tank, 1 x (25,000 Gallon Diesel & 25,000 Gallon Supreme compartments)
- Environmental Exam: Phase II ESA Report (done in 2015) available for the qualified buyer upon signing “Confidentiality Agreement”
- Open Hours: Mon to Fri 5 am to 11 pm
- Sat & Sun 6 am to 11 pm
- Staffs: 5 Full and Part time employees
- Ample Parking
- Convenience Store
- EMV Dispensers
- Equipment & Chettels
- Expansion Possibility
- Gas Bar
- Hi Octane Gas
- Inventory Not Included
Comox Petro Canada Gas Station Business (Property not Included)
HIGH VOLUME GAS STATION AND CONVENIENCE STORE
GREAT PROFIT & EASY OPERATION!
Comox is a mid size city located in mid-Vancouver Island. Together with its adjacent city Courtney, they share a population of over 40,000 residents in the beautiful Comox Valley. With a typical west coast mild weather and a close distance of only 113 km from Nanaimo ferry terminal, it’s always been a popular Vancouver Island city to live and work for many years.
Comox Petro Canada is strategically located at the intersection of Anderton Rd. and Ryan Rd. has been serving local residents and travelers for over 17 years now. It’s a Canada’s best energy brand “Petro-Canada” gas station offering all octane level’s fuels with 3 bays, 3 pay at the pump EVM modern dispensers with a large canopy and very spacious convenience store for everyone. It’s a very easy to run operation, yet greatly profitable with high volume gas and store sales. The seller is a long time owner of property and has taken over the business operation since the summer last year (2018) but due to personal reasons, looking to retire from the gas station business and looking for the successor of this great business opportunity.
So please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information asap before this rarely available opportunity is gone!
Absolutely No Direct Contact To Sellers, Employees, Staffs
Financial Statements are available for the qualified buyers.
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / email@example.com asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please fill out and forward the “Confidentiality Agreement” which you can find below back to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.