- Name of Business: Travellers Inn
- Address: 800 112th Avenue, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 2Y2
- Legal Description: LOTS 14, 15 & 16, BLOCK 1, PLAN 8655, SECTION 10, TOWNSHIP 78, RANGE 15, W6M
- PID: 012-219-363, 012-219-371 and 012-219-380
- Facility: 37 suite two storey motel complex of wood frame construction, with a detached office / manager’s residence. The entire site is paved with asphalt.
- Parking Stalls: over 30+
- Lot Size: 33,672 SF (0.77 Acre) (140.3 SF x 240.0 SF)
- Building Area: Approx. 13,344 SF (1,456 SF Manager’s Residence included)
- Year Built: 1979
- Zoning: C3 – Highway Commercial
- Assessment: $1,085,300 (2018)
- Reason for Selling: Retirement and partnership issue
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Building, Equipment and Goodwill
- Sale Price Excludes: All Inventory (Buyer to pay at Seller’s cost at closing, if any)
- Transaction Type: Asset or Share Sale
- Annual Revenue: Approx. $560,000 (2018, Room Sales Only)
- Net Income: Over $300,000 (2018, As an Absentee Owner)
- Capitalization Rate: Over 16.5% on Asking Price
- G.I.M: 3.3 on Asking Price
- Ample Parking
- Equipment & Chettels
- Manager Suite
37 Room Motel, Dawon Creek, BC
Great Location! Yes, the most important element in real estate and business is the LOCATION. Travellers Inn is strategically located at the centre of the uptown of Dawson Creek city. Major shopping district and core of business sector are all nearby such as Save-On-Food, Safeway, Starbucks are close to the motel. This well-maintained and profitable 37 guestroom motel comes with about 34,000 SF Land, 37 Guestrooms (5 Kitchenette Rooms), 2 Bedroom Manager’s Residence in a Detached Building, easy access, great street exposure and quite steady clientele. They are currently selling guestrooms and there’s no restaurant or pub with the business. The current owner is retiring due to a health reason.
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / email@example.com asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.