- Name of Business: Waterbase Inn
- Address: 303 La Ronge Avenue, La Ronge, SK S0J 1L0
- Legal Description: Lot 4, Block 19, Plan 68PA12667, Extension 0, Surface Parcel 135243648
- Facility: 26 Guestroom Motel with Flower Shop (Direct operation), Lobby Area , 4 Offices, Breakfast Room, Guest Coin Laundry and a manager’s suite
- Lot Size: Approx. 37,000 SF (0.85 Acre) with a lake view
- Building Area: Approx. 12,800 SF
- Age of Building: Unknown (Estimated to be approx. 40 years old)
- List of Renovation: 2013 & 14 $80,000 New roof cover, New boilers for natural gas, New phone system, Repainting exterior, New eaves troughs and downspouts 2015 & 16 $65,000 New furnishings to guestrooms and painting 2017 & 18 $30,000 New hot water tanks, Setup of flower shop
- Condition: Above average materials and condition
- Zoning: C-3 RP (Recreational and Park District)
- Reason for Selling: Partnership Issue
- Sale Price Includes: Land, Building, Equipment and Goodwill
- Transaction Type: Asset Sale
- Annual Gross Sales: 2017 $464,052 (Room Sales Only)
- 2018: $520,572 (Room & Flower Sales)
- Annual Net Income: 2017 $230,000 ~ $270,000
- 2018: $278,000 ~ $330,000
- Inventory Not Included
- Manager Suite
26 Room Motel on the Beautiful Lake, La Ronge, SK
Location, location and location!
Has anyone heard it before? Yes, it is the single most important element in real estate and business is the LOCATION. La Ronge is a small town located 380 km northeast of Saskatoon in the province of Saskatchewan. It is the largest hub town in the most northern Saskatchewan. It is somewhat secluded area but still a home to more than 6,000 people including many first nation reserve in proximity. (2016 Sensus: 2,688). It is also a year-round basecamp for all the business travelers from government agencies and private corporations for their researches and services on forest areas and infrastructures. In addition, beautiful La Ronge lake always invite many tourists and enthusiasts from Canada and US for sightseeing, fishing, water sports, ice fishing, big game hunting and so on. And the lumbering and mineral exploration also plays a vital role as well. Please contact the listing agent, John Yun at 604-500-4339 for more information asap before this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is gone!
You maybe qualified for 75% financing opportunity which means you only need less than $425,000 to acquire this motel business property. Call (604)500-4339 for more information!
Waterbase Inn is situated right on the lake shore of beautiful Lac La Ronge and has been loved and enjoyed by many travelers for decades. The current management has been diligently maintaining the motel building with repairs and upgrades since their inception. They have recently built up more diverse clientele by exposing the business to the wider spectrum. La Ronge maintains very solid and steady business climate which is savior of Motel business. This motel may be referred as a “Hidden Jam” in motel business opportunity. So don’t miss it!
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / email@example.com or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / firstname.lastname@example.org asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below to download “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.