- Name of Business: Sage-Hills Motel
- Address: 1390 CARIBOO HIGHWAY 97, CACHE CREEK, BC, V0K 1C0
- Legal Description: Lot 1 District Lot 102 Group 2 Yale Division Yale (Formerly Yale-Lytton) District Plan 8348 (PID: 009-858-113)
- Property Type: Motel, Limited Service
- Lot Size: 41,382 SF (0.95 Acres) Irregular Shape
- Building Area: Motel side 5,376 SF / Office & Manager Suite 996 SF
- Building Structure: Concrete Foundation & Concrete slab or wood frame. The gabled roof design is constructed with wood trusses and is finished with a metal roof cover (Approx. 15 Years Old).
- Exterior Finish: A mix of older stucco and wood siding. Windows in the motel building are newer vinyl frame twin-sealed units. Manager’s residence comprises wood single pane windows. All exterior doors for the motel are metal clad (Less than 10 years old). Updated wood siding on the detached office/manager’s suite and on part of the motel building.
- Interior Finish: Office/Manager’s Residence – Average condition with some updated laminate, vinyl tile and carpet floors; drywall, tongue and groove, and panel wall finish; and tongue and groove or ceiling tile ceiling finish. Comprised with office/reception, living room, kitchen, one bedroom, one 4-piece bathroom, and a den.
- Interior Finish: Motel Building – Above average condition, 18 Guestrooms (7 Kitchenette units Included), Laundry/Janitorial Room, small Breakfast room
- Heating and Cooling: All Guestrooms are equipped with wall-mounted heating and cooling unit. The office/manager’s residence is heated with a forced hot air furnace as well as a wood burning fireplace in the living room. The office/manager’s residence is cooled with a built-in wall A/C unit.
- Age and Condition: Estimated to have been constructed in the early 1960’s. (Above average condition) But most of the interior/exterior improvement including equipment, furniture, electrical service parts have been re-done between last 2 to 10 years. Estimated remaining economic life should be 30 to 35 years, assuming a continued regular disciplined maintenance schedule.
- Zoning: C-1 (Highway Commercial)
- Site Map
- Annual Gross Revenue (Room Sales): Approx. $300,000 per annum
- Normalized Net Income (EBITDA): Over $150,000 per annum
- Ample Parking
- Breakfast Room
- Equipment & Chettels
- Manager's Residence
- Outdoor Pool
- Tesla Charging Station
18 Room Motel, Cache Creek, BC (330 km from Vancouver)
The best motel in Cache Creek now available for your investment! Situated in the best location in town.
Almost 1 acre lot with 219 ft. of frontage along Hwy 97. Great Exposure, Guaranteed Traffic! 18 Guestrooms, all with different interior designs and furnishings for each different room style like a boutique hotel including 7 kitchenette units. The motel also offers a separate detached office/manager’s residence and a seasonal outdoor pool at the rear. The manager’s residence contains a living room, kitchen, one-bedroom, a den, and a 4-piece bathroom.
Very Steady, yet Very Profitable Cashflow and better yet, it’s still uprising!
Please also note that this motel was chosen by Tesla for charging station due to their reputation for convenience and cleanliness. 2 Tesla charging devices installed and servicing on site.
Very central location! Close to many amenities including A&W, Chevron gas station, convenience store and liquor store. Call listing agent now for more information before it’s gone!
For more information, please contact John Yun at 604-500-4339 / email@example.com or David Seo at 306-730-9871 / firstname.lastname@example.org asap!
For more information including pertinent financial or internal information, please click the link below for “Confidentiality Agreement”. Please sign and forward it back to us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 888-683-6554.
Useful Website Link: